Thursday, August 01, 2013

Away from home

In case you were wondering why I have not posted anything recently, it is because I've been traveling almost the entire month of July.  I think I was home in Oaxaca a total of only 6 days.  I'm going to try to catch up by letting you experience some of what I experienced and saw during the month.


I started by driving to Puebla to attend the national church annual meeting.  It was held at a Christian retreat center called Oasis de Agua Viva (Oasis of Living Water) and is located on the shores of the Valsequillo dam.  The dam was built in the 1940's but the water level was way down this year. 


A time of prayer during the meetings.  The tall guys are Nils Clauson and Tom Kelly, Covenant missionaries in Mexico.
John Wenrich leading a church vitality seminar with Allan Serrano translating.

The 2013-2014 executive board of the Iglesia Evangelica Misionera del Pacto (Evangelical Covenant Church).

More next week on where I traveled after the national assembly.

No comments: