Monday, June 24, 2013

Certificate of Thank You

This morning I went to a meeting at Fuentes Libres, the women's micro-enterprise ministry that I work alongside of.  It was a meeting of various pastors that were there to learn how to minister to their churches and communities in a holistic or integrated way--in a way where the spiritual is not separated from the physical or emotional. 

I sat next to Pastor Alfonso who is the pastor at the church where a mission/vision group from North Park University worked this past March.  We were working alongside another Covenant organization, Semillas de Salud (Seeds of Health).  At the end of the meeting Pastor Alfonso asked to say a few words.  He presented certificates of thank you to the leaders of Fuentes Libres and also to Semillas de Salud for their help in his church and community during that week in March.


I'd like to pass along Pastor Alfonso's thanks and would also personally like to thank the members of the North Park University mission team that worked so hard during this health ministry to the women of Oaxaca.

No comments: