Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Family

I am in the United States for one more week. Then I will be returning to Oaxaca. While in the U.S. I have been able to spend time with all three of my children and my two grandsons. These visits have been a gift from God. As I return to Mexico, I will treasure these family times in my heart and continually give thanks to God for them.



Grandma and Aaron hiking through the Minnesota forest



Grandsons Aaron and Sam enjoying hot chocolate during an outing with Grandma



Over the Memorial Day weekend Steven & Jennifer, Craig & Megan and I were able to spend time together in Minnesota



Karen & Dan who live in Denver



Steven & Jen with grandsons Aaron & Sam - enjoying lilacs which I have not seen for 10 years!

1 comment:

Judi said...

Your little grandsons are adorable! I'm glad you were able to have some time with them and realize that I should be more consciously grateful that I have my grandchildren so close.