Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Happy New Year




Along with a brand new year, I finally took the leap (and challenge) of beginning this new Blog site. I hope that I will be able to share with you what God is doing in my life, in Mexico and in the lives of the people that I work with.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jo Ellen,
I'm impressed! I don't even have a blog! Way to go!
Dennis

Anonymous said...

Nicely done Jo Ellen! And thanks for the three kings day story. I'd not heard it before. Hope your Christmas and New Year were blessed.

by graace,
tina

Anonymous said...

JoEllen, nice picture and great way to keep in touch. It should help make my prayers more specific.
Ron

carolyn said...

fun to wake up this morning and see that you have a "blog". good
way to keep in touch and follow your ministry even closer.
Blessings today,Joellen.
carolyn p

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo Ellen ! I like the blog idea.
I'm excited to learn about the 3 Kings tradition and to know that WE WILL BE WITH YOU on FEB 2nd to HOPEFULLY meet Bruce Dockter and to share in the tamales, atole and HOT CHOCOLATE ! Can't wait to see you and what all is going on in Oaxaca.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I really will miss being there with the Redeemer women and the goodies planned for then! i will be thinking and praying for all of you!
><>thea<><