This is a turkey that the Covenant missionaries in Mexico made as part of our Thanksgiving celebration last week. We all wrote the many things that we are thankful for and attached them to the turkey's body.
One of the things that I am thankful for is all of you who have followed my Blog over the years that I have been in Mexico.
In mid December I am moving back to the U.S. and therefore have decided to stop posting things on my Blog. Hopefully I can see you in person and can tell you (instead of writing about) the things happening in my life.
Gracias,
Jo Ellen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm going to miss your blog, but I'm very happy for you, JoEllen. You are going to love being able to spend more time with your children and grandchildren.
May the next couple weeks in Mexico become treasures in your memory. Thank you for your service in Oaxaca and for sharing your experiences with me.
Post a Comment